More cage match

I have, as reader DD puts it, evidently created a monster: see for yourself.

Comments

1. dbrandon wrote:

Not nearly as funny as Johnathan Wilburn in the original. Now THAT was humor!

2. David Bruce Murray wrote:

Has anyone linked to this photo on the Dove Brothers site yet?

I might believe Gold City and Triumphant are getting serious about this if any of them go out and buy a mask like Jerry Martin’s. :o)

3. Kyle wrote:

I am seeing a whole new NQC event here….QUARTET DEATHMATCH…..

Maybe I oughta start learning claymation….

4. McCray Dove wrote:

Hey I have said many times, if we could promote gospel events like the WWE, we would never have a empty seat.

McCray

5. Grigs wrote:

BRIAN FREE! STEVE LADD! JERRY MARTIN! I’m challenging ANY or ALL of you SO CALLED TENOR SINGERS to a “LOOKING FOR A CITY” DUEL AT THE SOUTH WING….THURSDAY OF THE NQC….HIGH NOON….BE THERE!

If I don’t show up by 2:30, start without me…..

6. William wrote:

Didn’t Scott Inamn have some wrestlng experience in his background? I think this is just too funny. I laughed more at this one!

7. Mandy wrote:

Yeah!!! He is a big wresling fan I think!

8. Payton wrote:

I personally don’t find Scott Inman’s attempt even HALF as funny as Johnathan’s. Every time I’ve been around Johnathan, he seems to be a really genuinely funny guy. I think Scott was trying to get in on a joke that he had no place getting in, and fell a little short on the “funny meter”…….

9. Randy wrote:

I thought it was awesome!! I think it’s great the singers are able to work together and bring us funny stuff like this video and Jonathan’s video. ENCORE!!!!!

10. Lauren wrote:

Personally I thought Scott Inmans video was hilarious! Regardless of the critical comments, you can obviously tell the two groups went in on it together which like Randy said is great that groups can work together . Also, who uses the word “funny meter”?

11. Mark Drennen wrote:

I found it all to be funny, Jonathan challenging Ernie Haase and Triumphant challenging Gold City, as a matter of fact, I myslef am planning on a video, challenging Gold City and Triumphant..watch for it on you tube under “Generation Gold Quartet” challenges Triumphant Quartet”