Crabb Revival

I’m thrilled to see that the Crabb Revival – Adam, Terah, Justin Ellis, and Zach Smith – will be staging with a full band (thus Smith and Eillis). But doesn’t this act run the risk of pretty quickly degenerating into the “Is Jason Crabb Gonna Get Here Soon?” tour?

Comments

1. TE wrote:

I am glad to see that they will be using a full band as well. I think that we will see both Adam and Terah grow in this new environment - out from under the shadow of Jason. Jason is awesome but these two are equally as talented.

2. Rita Stacy wrote:

Adam and Terah will do just fine. They

are fantastic by their self, keeping the

band was a great move. People will Not

be disappointed!!!!!!!!

3. Mary wrote:

I knew it!!!!!!!! Once a singer, always a singer.
    I made a bet with a fellow singer when we first heard that the Crabbs were disbanding that there would be two or three different groups form from the breakup.
    We have now Mike and Kelly Bowling, and now this.
    PS- will they travell under the family name, or make another?

4. kc wrote:

Even though I was sad to hear that The Crabb Family were disbanding I am now excited about their new ministeries. Each Crabb has a wonderful testimony to share and considering all the things they have been through they have let their light shine.
    Where ever each Crabb Family member goes to minister whether it be singing or preaching souls will be saved and they will be a blessing.

5. Tom K. wrote:

Great post kc! I totally agree with you - we have had The Crabb Family at our church the past two (2) years with incredible services. Have Jason coming back in March 2008 to preach and sing and planning on having The Crabb Revival a few months later.

These kids are the real thing!!! And, if anyone has questions as to whether people notice it and if they will be successful, check the bookings for the four (4) groups, 1. Jason, 2. Aaron and Amanda, 3. The Crabb Revival and 4. Mike & Kelly on www.bsaworld.com and look at the dates they each have booked before they even begin their new ventures. (Plus nothing is shown for 2008.) However; like everyone else, I hope to see them back together in the not to distant future. THE CRABB KIDS WILL RISE ABOVE ALL ATTACKS BY THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!

6. Rita Stacy wrote:

I SAW CRABB REVIVAL FRIDAY NITE,
    THEY WERE TERRIFIC!!!! I KNEW THEY
    WOULD BE GOOD, TO MUCH TALENT
    NOT TO BE GREAT!!!!!!!! DON’T MISS
    YOUR CHANCE TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!