Tell me who you are

I’d be really grateful if you’d take a few minutes to fill out Blogreaders’ 2008 survey that gathers demographic information about a blog’s readership. We did this last year, and the results were illuminating. AVFL’s readership has grown substantially since then, and even if it hadn’t, it’s helpful for me to have good data about who my readers are (and aren’t).

Thanks so much.

Comments

1. Jim2 wrote:

Did it! that was relatively painless. What do I win??

2. oktwoknow wrote:

Jim2—is that your final answer?

3. Jim2 wrote:

4. dd wrote:

“Jim2 wrote:Yes, but I do have an additional question - is the question on the poll about “Segway” in any way related to any particular reader’s inability to correctly spell “segue”?”

picky, picky…..lol

5. Revpaul wrote:

“Segway” is the proper spelling of the personal transporter thingy.

6. Jim2 wrote:

Revpaul,
    I seriously doubt that many SG groups are jumping onto a personal transporter thingy between songs, or using one as a way to get from one thought to another.
    I really wish I could tell you the recent thread where that particular turn of phrase was used, but it’s just too much to dig through, yaknowwhatimean?

7. Scott wrote:

So…are you trying to figure out just how many middle-aged homosexual pagan libertine booze drinking readers you have?

8. oktwoknow wrote:

#7–ROFL that was good!

9. The Wonderer wrote:

When you post and you’re not a star
    makes no difference who you are. :0)

10. CVH wrote:

Jim2:

I think if any group made their entrance with Segways it would be Ernie and the boys. And you know what? The crowd would totally eat it up. Maybe they should try and get a sponsorship from Segway like they had from Sharpie back in the early days.

11. Jim2 wrote:

CVH,
    thanks for reminding me, I think I’ve still got about 10 of those Ernie Haase Sharpies rubber banded in a box under my desk - Ebay, here they come!